hover animation preload

Hp Printer Troubleshooting
by Jenny in

It was a Friday night, with only one more day left for my presentation. It was quite an important day for me as well as for my company. The clients whom I was going to give the presentation were going to give us a big contract. I was done with all my research and was all set to give the presentation. The only thing left was the print-out of my presentation papers. I was tensed as this was the time I need to show my expertise and most of all it would open several doors for my company.

I connected my laptop to an HP printer in order to take the print-out of my presentation. I inserted the paper into the printer and set all the instructions on it. I felt a bit relaxed and sat on my couch. In just about a minute, a pop-up appeared on my laptop screen. I had no idea as to what happened to it. I tried to switch-off the printer many times but nothing changed. I was getting frustrated by seeing that HP printer. Moreover, I was thinking about the time that was getting wasted due to this. Suddenly I remembered something and called my elder brother. Earlier, he told me about some technicians who can provide support for my HP printer in no time.

I took the number from him and called those professionals at that instant only. My call was received by a lady. I told her my problem that I was facing. She seemed to be confident enough with the resolution of that problem. She asked me for the remote access on my laptop so as to provide some troubleshooting instructions for my printer. Then she went on to explain the various shortcomings with this kind of machine and also the easy solutions for them. She resolved the issue and my laptop and printer were working like new in few minutes. There was a small amount that I had to pay for their services. I am thankful to those technicians who did troubleshooting on my printer. Then, I went back to my home with the print-out of my presentation.

Article Source: http://www.articledashboard.com/Article/HP-Printer-Troubleshooting/2495944

0 comments:

Post a Comment